Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

On the road
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted
Currently in NewfoundLand, but leaving on the ferry for NS on Thursday from Agentia. We will be heading for the bay of Fundy to observer the tides, then Saint Johns NB for a day or so and then off the Acadaia National Park in Maine. Later in the Month of Septemeber we will start for KY and Daughters place outside Fort Knox. Some routes are not chosen yet.

If anyone along the way wants to get together and swap tall tails sent me an email of where you be and we will try to work you in.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1187 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Wrong schedule, flying in to Moncton, NB mid-Sept, do a couple of days running around the coast and returning home. I'll look out the plane window and see if your tracks are still visible. Wink

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/08
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of Eric Herrle
posted Hide Post
Gary if your looking for a place to hold up in Southern Maine, we're 20 west of Portland with a yard big enough for a rally and full hookups. I've made the offer for years to everyone if your coming or going from Down East or Atlantic Canada we have room. Newfie is a neat place to go, last was there in 2000.

Posts: 216 | Location: Kailua Kona, HI & E. Waterboro, ME | Member Since: 06-27-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Hey Eric, I grew up near by in Scarborough. Was just in Alfred this weekend where my parents still live and have bros and sis in Portland, Westbrook, and Wells. We pretty much have you surrounded!

I have fond memories of the motocross track there, does it still exist?

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post