Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Destination HELL
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Frank Stein
posted
I did find it comical that we have a member that signed up named Balls from Hell Norway. That is about 16 hours (by air bus) from the island of Singapore. I did find this information on Hell Norway amusing. I hope the other 4700+ members get a little laughter from this.

From my other research I can see about 90% of the web traffic here is based in the United States. The rest of the traffic comes from the rest of the globe, including hell.

Posts: 10 | Location: Signapore | Member Since: 04-01-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
There is a small town in SE Michigan named Hell. When I was younger we used to ride our motorcycles "to Hell and back!"

Considering the limited production of Barths and the cost of shipping to other countries, I am not surprised by the small number of members overseas.

At one point, several Barth command center type coaches were sent to the Middle East. No idea what hapened to them.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
When I first got my Euro [Glassnose] some research showed that it was made for the European market which seems to have shunned the flat front end commonly used on Barths of that era. I was told that a lot of Euros went to Iraq for the rich people there to travel in. Did we ever get an update from our friend in Denmark [I think] that bought the Class C and was doing an extensive resto?

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Tim (Timan) from Denmark did a frame up rebuild of his Class C. A really nice job. We had photos during the project. It should be done by now. Due to PhotBucket collapse we never got any final photos. I will try to see if he got it done.

here: https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...883902197#7883902197

I'm sure you remember Bill h's post on the history of the "glasnost" Euros. What a hoot. ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post