Tools
Reply To This Topic

Tere's 'On The Road Again'
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted
Folks, I'm proud to announce that Tere and the new 'Old Blue', made their maiden voyage yesterday, a trip of 100 miles or so, and came through in flying colors. She had 'er all ripped apart with wires hanging everywhere, header wrap all over, starter motors and wiring harnesses scattered about, heat shields down to prevent alien invaders, solenoids aplomb, gas tanks and fuels lines in disarray, and last but not least,a non grounding, 4 terminal, intermittent duty, electromagnetic relays in tatters. But the 'good folks' won out and a huge thanks to Bill H and especially Bill N.Y. for talking her through everything. And son-in-law Dan helped her through the dark days. Milford, who once seemed a remote possibility, now looms on the horizon. Hope to see you there.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
Good to hear. Great! Great job Tere! Wow, good news. I have tore out my old tv in the front for an lcd to put over table and bought new walnut to replace the cabinet overhead. See you soon. Ray and Anne

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
It helps that your wife can draw such great wiring diagrams and understand what she drew... then, what wasn't drawn, she has a way with describing things that could draw a picture in "my mind's eye". Thumbs Up

Finally, not giving up!!! What a woman you got there in Tere... mechanic

Now, if she just had more composure when going for a ride you would have the perfect woman. Big Grin

Oh... wait a minute... I was driving the wrong way. ROTFLMAO

See you in Milford!!! cheers

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Is that a Cummins or a Cat in #40?

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Jim & Tere,

Hope you can pull it off. Barb and I would like to meet you in Milford!

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post