Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Coastal Georgia RV Resort
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted
Our local Good Sam's Club is at Coastal GA RV Resort near Brunswick, GA. The park is less than a mile off I-95 at exit 29. Without a doubt this is the nicest park Donna and I have stayed at since owning the Barth. Good Sam's rate is $34.00 a night. Cablevision and Wifi are included. Below are a few pictures I took to post. In all of the pictures, notice the cleanliness and landscaping.

Ugly Betty in her spot.

One row backs up to the lake full of fish.

Large pavilion for group gatherings has a deck built out over the water and bath houses.

Another of the bath houses.

A playground for the kids.

A playground for the more important special members of the family.

Swimming pool area with baths and a covered cabana area.

We will definitely schedule another weekend at this park.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Nick,

Gorgeous. Thanks for the tip, we will put that park on our to-do list. You can see the love and care they put into it. The aerial view makes it look barren and cookie-cutter, but your pics tell the true story.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Corey, they have one or more rows of pull thrus designed for the really big rigs. They are about 80 feet. You could pull in with that 43fter with the toy hauler behind it and still hook up to everything without ever having to drop the trailer.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Well, 80 feet should cover me under any circumstance.

It's nice to see there are places this nice that are also affordable.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
I could use the extra 52 feet for shuffle board.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
or we could park 3 "toasters" and have a mini GTG ...

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09

Picture of Ray
posted Hide Post
Jekyll island 10-15 miles away would be a good day trip from here. FYI... Sept 16-18th there is a really fun event, the Shrimp and Grits festival on Jekyll that is held every year... Good music, food and arts crafts. Neat place to visit.

1990 28' Barth - John Deere/Oshkosh chassis with 460 Ford

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post