Forums    Barth Journeys    Headed to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge TN For the weekend
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Headed to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge TN For the weekend
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 06/08
Picture of Neil T.
posted
We are taking the kids and staying at Foot Hills RV park in Pigeon Forge. I would love to see another Barth in person.
http://www.foothillsrvparkandcabins.com/

Neil.

www.swedishautomotive.com
77 28' Rear Bath
The "Budget BARTH"

Posts: 246 | Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina | Member Since: 04-20-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Missed us by a month. It was a little busy this year it seemed. All who wander are not lost. Smiler

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Neil T.
posted Hide Post
We had a good time. All the RV parks were half empty. We just made reservations in Pirate land RV park in Myrtle Beach for July. July always sells out the year before but we gave it a try. They say they have a lot of cellations. We had little altercation with a Toyota Prius on I-40. We we both wanted the same lane, guess who won? More on this later.
Neil

77 28' Rear Bath
The "Budget BARTH"

Posts: 246 | Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina | Member Since: 04-20-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Neil T.:
We just made reservations in Pirate land RV park in Myrtle Beach for July.
Guess who else is going to be in Myrtle Beach until July 10th? Wink

Albeit it, without a Barth Frowner

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Neil T.
posted Hide Post
Too bad, I wont be there till the 17th. I would like to meet you some time. The only place I go to in M/B is the campgrounds that are actually in Surfside Beach. My youngest is 11 so I figure I have 2 more years before he wont want to "camp" anymore. Then I will have to wait for grand kids.

Neil.

77 28' Rear Bath
The "Budget BARTH"