Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

In Beeville TX now
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted
Good trip for the last 2 weeks getting here, had more brake caliper issues but kinda know what is going on and will fix upon my return home.

Things do NOT look gopod for the Texas Mile, RAIN IS forecast FOR EVERYDAY thru Saturday, Race promoter is trying to explore alternatives but so far nothing is settled.

I guess El Ninya is taking her revenge for El Ninyo.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I have sent a request to the person in charge of rain and I have been assured that the problem would be taken care of!

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I guess we needed a little more power from that clear weather guy! We got 300+ runs in on Friday, none on Saturday and 200+ runs later on Sunday. My equipment was not happy with all the water and I have a lot of repair to do. Fortunately, I have until late March next year before my next evcent.

Had quite a bit of RV trouble, more on that later!

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Seems like life goes on pretty smooth for awhile and then all hell breaks loose. Just keep telling yourself that things will get better!

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
"....things will get better."
...."Cheer up, things could be worse; so I did and they were." Thumbs Down Mischief

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post