Tools
Reply To This Topic

Talladega Aarons 499
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted
Anybody going to Dega for the 499?

Deb and I will be in the infield from Thursday until Monday.

ED.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Suzie and I will be at the fall race, but not this one. Glad you guys can make it this year. Are you still in turn 3 near the fence? Have a blast, see you in December if not before.
Have you given any thought to Nicks for Memorial day weekend? We had a great time last year.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Hey Danny
Same place on turn three. Had that spot for 12 years.

Just resurfaced the roof and polishing her up for the race.

Nicks gathering sounds good if I can make the time. I kept the bus in Augusta on the river for 5 years before bringing her back to Florida. Mabe we can get up to Clarkshill for a couple of days also. Great camping as Nicks photos showed in one of his posts.

We WILL! see you guys at the get together in Dec.

ED.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Looks like a big time storm blowing through Dega today and tonight. Good thing you got the roof coated. Bring in the awning and hunker down. Looks good for race day. Let us know how you made out.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post