Tools
Reply To This Topic

Playing with Photo-Bucket
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
Thought I'd try to get a slide-show together of some of our journeys etc. Let's see if this works.

http://s15.photobucket.com/alb...current=c19b26b6.pbw

OK, it's a start, now I know a little bit of how to do it so I'll keep working on it to add some more pix.

Bill, I tried to get the slide show into my signature by the 81 Euro area, but I don't remember how to tag the link "Slide Show".

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool Danny! I think that brick work inside is realy nice. Is this a cementitious overlay or actual brick? (sorry to confiscate the topic)

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
Bill, I tried to get the slide show into my signature by the 81 Euro area, but I don't remember how to tag the link "Slide Show".
Is this what you envisioned Danny?

Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28 - Slide Show
454 Chevy

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Thanks Kris & Tina, the brickwork is a 3 dimensional vinyl wallcovering that was done before I got the coach.
Bill, you nailed it, as usual.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post