Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Small world
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted
So we are just coming out of the Custer Battlefield Museum in Garryown Mt. when i saw what i thought was a Barth going past on the frontage road. Had to go see if it was even though we needed to go the other way to get back to the bus. They were stopped down the road taking some pictures so we pulled in and said do you know about Barthmobile? Turns out it was Jay and Shelby from Tennessee! We chatted a bit and they showed us their Barth and followed us to the bus and looked at it and then had to head down the road so they could get to Big Timber for the nite. Nice folks, glad we met them, its nice to have a few more faces to go with the names i see here. The Little Bighorn Battlefield is well worth seeing...hard to put my thoughts and feelings about it in words at this time, a lot of sadness for both sides sort of sums it up but doesn't do it full justice. Next stop is Deadwood and Mt. Rushmore. Hope to meet more Barths as we go.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I have only seen 3 other Barth's since joining this site and have been curious if they were fellow Barthmobile.com members.

I just saw one that was a 2 tone Dark Blue with a white roof and round headlights towing a red pick-up this Friday(9/24)afternoon going west on I-84 in New York and by the time I got to the on-ramp she was gone.

How about it, anyone want to lay claim to passing by. I have met one other Barthmobile member from around here but have not gotten around to checking out his rig yet. who knows, it might be his.

------------------
http://www.truckroadservice.com/

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
Ed & Stevi:It was GREAT meeting you folks and Dexter the Beagle and that a Great looking Bus you folks have!We like the Foot Loose & Fancy Free sign on the Bus!

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Regency 34ft. 300 hp.

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post