Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

french qtr.
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted
WE just made reservations at the french qtr. rv. resort. Check it out we will be there april 15th thru april 17th.IT is twice the normal price but it is not the Bienville hotel. and it is our anniversary on the 17th.This spot is saving me $400.00 . Web site fqrv.com
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MatandAng
posted Hide Post
Well I hope you guys have a nice anniversary! Wish we could join you. Mat only has a certain about of time he can take off. We will have to try that place sometime.

Posts: 27 | Location: Rochester, NY | Member Since: 07-28-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
thanks Ang you can leave the campground by cab they were vary cheap in the f.q.from one to the other end is about $4.00 when my legs needed to be replaced WE used a cab the least amount was $2.50.I got around the F.Q. easily . This time I can walk and really enjoy it.
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post