Forums    Barth Journeys    A good place to park...
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

A good place to park...
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of GaryG
posted
Bucerias is a village about 12 mi north of Puerto Vallarta, more expensive than other places by Mexican standards, probably because closer to hot tourist destination. Campground is FULL and parked close to each other but at least very friendly, nice people. Again, lots of Canadians. Full hookups, 30 amp, sewer and good water or so everyone says, Some have been coming here for 20 years every winter. Beach is superb on the Bay of Banderas, great surf, terrific food nearby, etc. We'll be here at least through Christmas, perhaps longer. Weather is ideal, palms swaying in the breeze, temp about 75. Only mishap is one of the very large palm fronds fell on top of our coach but no damage that we can see. Tough assignment guys, but by golly someone's got to do it!

------------------
Susie and Gary (SUGAR)
'95 Barth Regency 34'
'96 Explorer

Posts: 109 | Location: Abiquiu, NM | Member Since: 05-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tell me , is propane available at the service stations and if not where and at what price ?
You have no idea how many people are living your journey....
Enjoy your trip ,
George

Posts: 28 | Member Since: 04-19-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are heading south as soon as our Brake Buddy arrives - and are wondering if Canadians need anything special to enter Mexico - I am under a British Passport and I have a current one, but my husband's Canadian passport is expired.
Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks
Linda

Posts: 75 | Location: Ontario CANADA | Member Since: 09-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post