Tools
Reply To This Topic

12 Hours of Sebring
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
Anybody else going this weekend? I'll be going for Saturday only with a buddy in his car.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Found this post from last year while getting ready to post the same thing again! This Saturday, the 17th.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
Back in the early 70s on an Easter break vacation to Fla. we visited my uncle in Sebring. He took my dad, 2 brothers and I to the track. There were a couple of cars running some kind of tire testing. While there he showed us a Mercedes sign that he had painted. It was in the middle of the pedestrian walk over bridge. For years when they would show a 12hr race I would see the sign and think of him.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post