Reply To This Topic

A very important notice
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
I received this by courier today

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited January 06, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Let me know if it works Dave, looks like nobody bought my "new law" idea. lol

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Dave, the trip and ransom should be tax deductable................ :-)

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Dave,
My check is in the mail. If there is anything else I can do to save SUGAR, let me know. My wife said that we should assist in search and rescue. We're looking for a substitute principal as we speak. We'll be on our way directly.

------------------
Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of GaryG
posted Hide Post
Too late! In fact, banditos did hit the park the night before we left and we lost nothing (guess our stuff is too tacky) but neighbors lost bikes, boogie boards, other portables, toys and even their sandals left outside! We received an e-mail last night. They probably wondered if we were the guilty ones! And SUGAR is on the move, hiding under the palms, but may be seen in Quartzite next week! Other sightings are false and intended to deceive. Do not be misled by the Barth Bandito!

------------------
Susie and Gary (SUGAR)
'95 Barth Regency 34'
'96 Explorer

Posts: 109 | Location: Abiquiu, NM | Member Since: 05-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post