Tools
Reply To This Topic

Talladega Races
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
I can't make the spring race [April 27] but I believe a few are going. We'll definately be at the fall race. We get there Friday morning Oct. 3 and leave on Monday. Our little 3 coach "compound" is located at Google Earth numbers 33.33.34.71 N 86.03.37.67 W , just outside turn 2.
We've been going since 93 so we know our way around pretty well. Any questions? Hope to see some of you there.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Deb & I will be at the spring race in a couple of weeks. We are in the infield at Frontrunner Club Two
Anybody going to the spring race, let's get together.

Ed & Deb.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I will be there. We will be on the out side across the street from turn 3 & 4. I think I will arrive on Tuesday.

Posts: 22 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 04-11-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post