Forums    Barth Journeys    Some new images of paradise from Susuan and Gary in Mexico
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Some new images of paradise from Susuan and Gary in Mexico
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
Susan and Gary sent these images to me today to post. I am like so very jealous

Looks like Gary is getting ready to cook some marshmallows

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited January 05, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited January 05, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of GaryG
posted Hide Post
Prolly should explain the pictures for those interested -
# 1 is our son standing out in the shallow surt flying his stunt kite. He was here visiting from San Fran for four days over New Year's.
# 2 is the view from the corner of our beachfront
at Bucerias Trailer Park
#3 is looking west through the gate about 30 yards from our coach, spectacular sunsets
# 4 is Siesta time, enough said.....
# 5 is the bonfire teepee prior to a very large RV park New Year's celebration - seemed almost primitive, dancing around the fire under the moonlight on the sand.....

------------------
Susie and Gary (SUGAR)
'95 Barth Regency 34'
'96 Explorer

Posts: 109 | Location: Abiquiu, NM | Member Since: 05-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All I gotta say is............ :-)

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post