Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1994 Barth Aristocrat - $21000 (Waseca)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1994 Barth Aristocrat - $21000 (Waseca)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://mankato.craigslist.org...crat/6612932762.html

see pics Wink

This is one of only two known Barth Aristocrats.

They started changing name to Royal names. For practical purposes it is a renamed Breakaway. Aircraft Construction all aluminum wall framing(no rotting wood) Aluminum skin and all aluminum one piece roof. This is NOT a stick and staple disposable Coach. Built to last a lifetime or two. Original cost over $160,000 This is the most desirable drive train of the time for this side.

Very Important! Even though Barth has been in Minnesota the past 7 years. She has never seen a salted road since I've had her. What does that mean? Anyone from the snow belt knows salt means rust and corrosion. Before me it was a Southern Coach.

1994 Barth Aristocrat Licensed as a 1993 Breakaway because there was not an Aristocrat listed in NADA that year.
All Documents and service records all the way to Original Purchase. Factory spec sheets saying it is an Aristocrat.
Current Mileage-110,965 as of today 6/9/2018
Have 3 full binders with all the documentation. I from Spartan, 2 Barth with all the items in the coach.
Factory Blue Prints and wiring blue prints
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230 HP Cummins
Banks Power Pack brings HP to 268 HP
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton Rear End
Torsion Springs
HWH Levelers
22.5 inch tires, aluminum wheels
Banks PacBrake installed when Power Pac was installed
Prosine 2.5 2500 Watt Inverter/Charger
Double pane windows all the way around except Windshield.
Dometic A&E Large Main Awning over the center entry and 3 individual window awnings.
Removed all components, heat exchanger, compressor and lines from the automotive air conditioning. Very few have spent the money to keep working.
98% of lights converted to LED
Replaced front Clearance lights and lenses.
Replaced rear lenses
Replaced all flooring.Laminate in Kitchen and hall. Carpet is Industrial Carpet installed by my brother in law who does for a living.
Replaced the skylight in the shower. Triple pane.
Replaced Rear Backup floodlights with LED 2018
Replaced Backup camera in 2010 with Color and Audio from "Rear View Safety"
Recoated roof with Anvil 400 2018
Receiver hitch in front for backing a trailer or for a Bike rack or hitch haul
Replaced Starter 2017
Replaced Ignition switch 2017
Replaced Starter solenoid in front electrical compartment 2017
Digital booster locator for Winegard TV antenna
Flat screen TV's and DVD players front and Bedroom
2018 replaced radio with a Marine Duty with Remote AM, FM, USB
Had the Allison key pad rebuilt
Replaced Penguin airs with Atwood 15000's with Heat Pumps
Replace Fantastic fan with Maxaire with remote and rain sensor
Tires were fresh from the factory in 4/1/2011 245/75R 22.5
Changed to Manual Main Battery Shutoffs and combiner. Can charge both from Charger.
Fuel Filters replaced July 2017
Alternator Replaced July 2017
Oil and filters changed Yearly done last 5/6/2018
Installed Fumoto Oil pan valve (makes it easy to drain oil to change)
Greased yearly

2 segmented boxes full of all the unique screws, covers,fittings,latches ect

This is a drive away couch. I have re-energized the water system (softened water from the house hookup) I put some water in the talk you so you will see all working as it should.

Tanks full of Diesel so you could turn the key, start it up and be on the road.

Tires I would not have any qualms about driving another year and if it were me I would go one more than that because I know how they have been taken care of. Covered and correct pressure all the time. Tires were all brand new 7 years ago.

This was to be my forever Coach. Got a larger Barth upgrade I couldn't pass up.

I need no help selling. No scamers, No Trades, Fone is a five 0 seven number five 2 one then one 0 seven 4. If no answer leave a message. Please only serious inquiry with the ability finalize the purchase. Cash

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2584 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
Length?
Height?
Width?
Weight?
VIN #

Smiler

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2584 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
That is funny Doug they ask you those questions to post. I assumed they went into the post. After work and after dark I'll put that info in. I posted to Mankato as it is close to me and a test to see how it came out.

I posted last night about 11 PM. You are efficient with your searches. As you know we already have it for sale on site.

Thanks Doug

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1381 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
I went in to do a few tweaks and it says it has been flagged for removal. Interesting..... why???? Anyone have any ideas?

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1381 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
I went in to do a few tweaks and it says it has been flagged for removal. Interesting..... why???? Anyone have any ideas?

I suspect because of your phone number at the end.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
quote:
You are efficient with your searches. As you know we already have it for sale on site.

I should be more diligent in checking Barth Coaches For Sale...

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Someone flagged for removal and it was removed. I have taken a few things out and reposted. I'm not good at conforming Click

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of kenny j
posted Hide Post
I am just guessing but I think they posted it because the price was way too low. I am not positive, just my guess.
Kenny

Posts: 186 | Location: grasston, mn | Member Since: 06-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
https://mankato.craigslist.org...34ft/6674101050.html
Smiler Smiler

1994 Barth Aristocrat Licensed as a 1993 Breakaway because there was not an Aristocrat listed in NADA that year.
All Documents and service records all the way to Original Purchase. Factory spec sheets saying it is an Aristocrat.
Current Mileage-110,965 as of today 6/9/2018 I am the 2nd Owner and was planning this to be my lifetime Coach.
Have 3 full binders with all the documentation. I from Spartan, 2 Barth with all the items in the coach.
Factory Blue Prints and wiring blue prints
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230 HP Cummins
Banks Power Pack brings HP to 268 HP
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton Rear End
Torsion Springs
HWH Hydraulic Levelers
22.5 inch tires, Alcoa aluminum wheels
Banks PacBrake installed when Power Pac was installed
Prosine 2.5 2500 Watt Inverter/Smart Charger
Kohler 7KW propane generator, Remote starts at Dash and also over the head of the bed.
100# Permanent Propane tank
Double pane windows all the way around except Windshield.
15 watt Solar panel and controller capable of more. Once had 2 100 watt panels. Brackets are still in place.
Dometic A&E Large Main Awning over the center entry and 3 individual Dometic window awnings.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!