Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

'85 Barth on craigslist Seattle $500 4/07/09
 Login now/Join our community

posted
sale-w9fdr-1107459644@craigslist.org

Just saw this Barth pop up on the Seattle craigslist and thought I'd drop a line to the forum and let you guys know. Only $500 and looks pretty nice! Probably will be gone quick.

Posts: 5 | Location: Washington state | Member Since: 09-15-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whoops, I put the wrong url, the one above is to e-mail them.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/rvs/1107459644.html

Posts: 5 | Location: Washington state | Member Since: 09-15-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of Curtis H.
posted Hide Post
Wow. That looks like a good deal. I wonder what all could be wrong with it for the price??

"The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches but to reveal to him his own." Benjamin Disraeli

Posts: 99 | Location: Rochester, MI | Member Since: 10-08-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09
Picture of robert and kimberly delucia
posted Hide Post
if it was closer id own it .

Posts: 204 | Location: unionville tennessee | Member Since: 10-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09

Picture of Ray
posted Hide Post
The bumpers are worth that much alone...

1990 28' Barth - John Deere/Oshkosh chassis with 460 Ford

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
First thing i would check for is leaks/water damage. They get a fair amount of rain in Monroe.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
If they are showing the good side with the junk leaning on it and piled up around it I wonder what the other side looks like?

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Second thing i would do is crawl underneath to see how much rust there is.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post