Tools
Reply To This Topic

1976 Class C on Dodge chassis
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted
https://bellingham.craigslist....arth/6236914349.html

"rare 76 dodge sportsman barth conversion - $3000 (maple falls)
Ok folks here is your chance to drive this ultra rare super badass rv home. Barth made 1300 of these sweet motorhomes back in 76/77 it has beautiful riveted aluminum like an airstream. Under the hood sits the epitamy of mopar muscle! The dodge 440 big block with a Carter thermaquad carburetor. She only has 80k mi on it and purrs like a kitten. Doesn't drive to bad either. All of the water lines/plumbing has been replaced along with a New toilet. Fridge works (electric). Haven't tested the propane appliances. Has an onboard onan generator that I heard run a couple years ago. I know there has to be more to tell but if your interested let me know! And have cash! Its ready to drive away and I have the title."

call:
☎ (360) 933-1374

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I didn't see a phone number when I looked... hmm

This smells a bit fishy with the "badass" and the "mopar muscle." Might be a dealer, who knows. Looks like a nice coach for its age.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5161 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
In CL ads, clicking on upper left REPLY sometimes reveals a phone number. java
From the slang, I infer that the seller is a young male Tooling Along

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Barth made 1300 class C motorhomes in 76/77? Wonder where that came from?

He needs a spell checker, too. My English teachers are rolling in their graves...

capitalize: Airstream, Mopar, Dodge, Onan
not: New

epitamy = epitome
thermaquad = thermoquad
to = too
has = have
your = you're
Its = It's

And have cash! hmm

I'm just whining I guess.
I keep thinking I have seen these photos somewhere else...
I hope it sells and continues to get some use.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5161 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
If this was closer to Tennessee, I would be in the car to check it out. But, Washington is just too darn far away.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post