Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1995 Regency
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Althepal
posted
Found this one while perusing on Craigslist. This looks so much different from the one I just bought. It comes with the toad according to the ad. Does it have a different siding material (of course different graphics) from the 35 in N Mexico I just bought? http://charlotte.craigslist.org/rvs/1582949994.html

Posts: 18 | Location: Northern Michigan | Member Since: 01-24-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
The siding and basic construction are just like yours. The paint job does make it look a lot different. All Barths are aluminum framed and sided. Some of the earlier ones had a corregated siding.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Althepal
posted Hide Post
I understand the aluminum construction. The one listed in the add looks like it does not have the ribbed (lap strake like the boats) which when stamped strengthens the aluminum sheet used on slab sides. I did not see any "laps" on the side of the one in this ad. Am I just seeing ( or not) seeing things. Would Barth have offered it both ways?

Posts: 18 | Location: Northern Michigan | Member Since: 01-24-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Barth did offer both styles on some models and years. On the 1996 and later Barths they were only available as smooth sided I'm fairly sure. I think it was more of a style preference change that mimicked what was happening in commercial buses and other high end RVs.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post