Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1967 Barth Camper
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of JMcD
posted
I don't know if it's allowed to post Facebook Marketplace ads here, but I found this 1967 Barth Camper. Looks really nice from the pictures. I have NOT seen it in person.
Please let me know if this is not an appropriate post.

Outside Pictures:
https://www.facebook.com/marke...tem/443071189410416/

Inside Pictures:
https://www.facebook.com/john....81194535334187?rt=11

Posts: 15 | Location: Indiana | Member Since: 02-21-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
That one looks more like a travel trailer.
I do know of a vintage riveted aluminum AVION or CAYO pickup camper for sale in MI.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
JM, I am not on face book. Barthmobile is the extent of my social media. It is nice that you found this Barth for sale. If you are able to bring the data tag over too, please do. Below is a link where to send the photos.
On this Barth camper it appears as someone has replaced the curved glass windows with solid aluminum. On picture two it appears there is a big door. Is this Barth a concession stand? Could it be a toy hauler? Below is a link for you to send the interior photos if you would like to. Thank you JM for finding this trailer.

From ordinary email send your pictures to:

barth_upload.61972@uploads.photobucket.com

as an attachment. Since you are posting pictures of a Barth Trailer please put "trailers" in the subject line, without the quotes and no capitol letters capitalized.

You will find your recently emailed trailer photos
here, in the trailer folder. If you have other pictures I am sure there is a classification folder for you. You can go to recent to find your recent uploads also also. Any trouble send me a Private Message.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post