Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1995 Barth - Command Center - 5.9 Diesel S16000 Springfield, Tn.,
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1995 Barth - Command Center - 5.9 Diesel S16000 Springfield, Tn.,
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
http://secondlifetruck.com/truck.php?listing_id=7182

see pic

Home/Bus Truck/AD#8182
1995 Barth Bus - Food Truck - Motor Home - Command Center - 5.9 Diesel

For sale by Owner. Photos, specs and description.

$16,000
Year
Make
Oshkosh
Model
-
Category
Bus Truck
Specification
VIN: 4CDT7CM11S2700922 condition: good fuel: diesel odometer: 13000 title status: clean transmission: automatic type: other
Seller information

Type: Owner
Contact Seller
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookShare to Twitter

We have for sale the 1995 Barth Oshkosh SB 30 Command Center Bus which was used by the Oklahoma Police Department after the Oklahoma City Disaster.
The Bombing site was this vehicles Maiden Voyage and was at the site for 391 continuous days. We My wife and I were to transform it into a food truck but with the recent decline in my wife’s health our dream is no more.
I can say that this Vehicle has ALOT of potential. Food Truck, Mobile Home, Job Site Command Center, Ect. It has a 5.9 Cummins Diesel Engine, and an Automatic Allison Transmission which only have 13,000 miles on them. Good Tires, Air brakes, standard radio, small sink for hands, fridge, all electrical needed, 15 kw generator, hvac unit which needs charging, a lot of storage space underneath. Pictures say a lot.
We are asking $16k or best offer. Motor Oils and Fuel Filters have been changed. Mechanic says its in excellent shape.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post