Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1989 Barth motor home - $15999 (sanger - fresno))
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1989 Barth motor home - $15999 (sanger - fresno))
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
This Barth motor home is very clean and ready to travel.
Diesel pusher generator, automatic trans,levelers, rear camera all the goodies.
Michelin tires on 11.22.5 alum wheels with dual a/c, chrome bumpers, custom cabinets,
drives great 1989 mfg.year, see picture

http://fresno.craigslist.org/rvs/4305700162.html

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
So little info in the CL ad :-(
I guess eight liter Cum w four speed.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09
Picture of Steve Sorrentino
posted Hide Post
I talked to the owner today, this Barth has a 3208 cat with a Allison 4 speed. Is that a good power train for a 34' Barth. Thinking about driving out to take a look.
Thanks, Steve

Posts: 60 | Location: Grass Valley CA. | Member Since: 07-24-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
The majority of the Regencies have that power train.
There are also a number of 8.3 Cummins Other combinations are out there but much more rare, One thing to note on the 3208 is that there are 250hp and 300hp versions. The 300hp is a 3208TA with an Air to Air After Cooler.

Note my power train

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello does any one have any extra info on this coach I emailed the seller but I got no reply ...chris

Posts: 27 | Location: royal oak michigan | Member Since: 09-07-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chrism57:
hello does any one have any extra info on this coach I emailed the seller but I got no reply ...chris

I dare say the answer is "Yes.".
I suggest you PM Steve S, who reports having talked with the owner.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post