Tools
Reply To This Topic

Any Barth's in the East TN Area Today
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted
Just had a friend call & ask if we were out with our Barth on 72 in Loudon County, TN, near Tellico Village. About 20 mi south of The Tail of the Dragon in Blount County TN http://www.tailofthedragon.com/
going from TN to NC. He said it was red on the lower portion & Silver on the higher side. He said he didn't know for sure if it was a Barth so inquiring about this "possible" sighting Monday the 22nd of July 11:30 amish.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prospector47
posted Hide Post
It's a 1975 20 footer. Was on my way to Townsend camping with family. Live off 72 in Loudon. Only had it out three times, had to do a lot of work on it. It's listed in the data tag registry. Haven't posted here before except for original joining site. Retired but don't get a lot of time, will try to post more.Have gotten a lot of info here. Name is Gary. Jim it is from Knoxville. You looked at it for someone once before we bought it.

Posts: 2 | Location: East Tennessee | Member Since: 11-05-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Gary, thanks for taking time to post on the forum.
You might enjoy spending more time here. Even though I am a former Barth owner (of short duration), I enjoy learning from the more knowledgable guys and contributing whatever I can.
The information is often helpful to me even with the Class B I have now.
As for the class B, I am thinking of taking it down the 'Dragon' to the campground at Fontana Village this Fall. would NOT have tried to go that route w my 30' Barth. have stayed a number of times in a cabin at Fontana, but never their (mediocre) campground. might even spend a little time at one or more of the Brookfield (Alcoa-Tapoco) waterfront camp/access sites.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post