Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1965 Barth 24' trailer $2,250.00 OBO Montague, Ca
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1965 Barth 24' trailer $2,250.00 OBO Montague, Ca
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://carscoms.com/other/1965-barth-114515.html

see pics

...As you can see from the photos, neglect and time have taken its toll on the interior and some window parts. We wish we could tell you more about its history, but sadly all we know is its most recent adventure of being a weather-wrought storage space for junk and vermin.
Currently, we have it fully cleared out and mostly gutted with the exception of the bathtub which appears to be salvageable. "Open floorplan" to restore or reinvent.
Our original intent when coming down to clear my father"s property was to completely redo this along with a Boles-Aero we also have up for sale. We have since decided to keep a smaller one as a hobby project, and move across country. As much as it saddens us, it"s just not terribly practical to keep either of these bigger beauties.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/17
Picture of Janet Rocco
posted Hide Post
I am pretty sure this one sold for $1200. I had inquired but could not get out to Cali to go get it. It was missing the door. Smiler

Posts: 43 | Location: Tampa, FL | Member Since: 12-27-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Thanks Janet, for letting us know.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Janet Rocco:
I am pretty sure this one sold for $1200. I had inquired but could not get out to Cali to go get it. It was missing the door. Smiler
Janet did you see the one in Minnesota for three grand all the grunt work was done roof had been re-coated stripped clean. I know the craigslist posting has expired so I don’t know if it’s still available

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post