Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1976 Barth 23'
 Login now/Join our community

posted
There is a neat looking 1976 Barth 23 footer with 47k miles, Chev 454 and turbo 400 tranny in the classifieds at www.gorge.net for $2k. Not many folks in this neck of the woods knows what it is so I thought I'd help out and post it here for the guy trying to sell it. If you can't find his ad e-mail me and I will forward his contact info to you.
quote:
Image & description added by Bill NY

1976 Barth motor home. 23 ft , 47,000 origional miles. Runs and drives perfect with 454 engine and turbo 400 tranny (just serviced). All aluminum body. needs interior work. seller is willing to do some of this work. krause@gorge.net

He's a member on our site but has yet to post anything.

Posts: 1 | Location: Goldendale | Member Since: 05-17-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
I could not find it????

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 296 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BarthBluesmobile
posted Hide Post

Posts: 523 | Location: Massachusetts | Member Since: 07-28-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Moving this to "Barth Sightings"

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 77 | Location: Seattle, Wa | Member Since: 04-30-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post