Reply To This Topic

1972 Barth Limited
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
http://columbus.craigslist.org/rvs/5814352301.html

More Details Coming Soon!

What a piece of art.

I'm going to be putting some work into getting it a little bit more cleaned up. So earlier offers = possible better price then later offers, of Course -
So as the condition gets better and better the price will go up accordingly.
aee pic
Thank you

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's right in my backyard - emailed the guy when the ad came out, no response. Don't know what's up...

Posts: 42 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 12-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Looking at the emblem, you can see that the BaRTH is in printed form with the Mixed CaPS. The small a as noted on the other BaRTH emblems is present. In the script emblem Barth is written out with just a capitol B. Wink

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Craig71188:
It's right in my backyard - emailed the guy when the ad came out, no response. Don't know what's up...

Craig, when you get a look at this BaRTH, bring back a picture of the data tag if the owner will permit you to.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be glad to"IF" I ever hear from him. Not looking promising so far...

Posts: 42 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 12-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post