Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1988 Barth 38' - $25000 (Palm Springs)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1988 Barth 38' - $25000 (Palm Springs)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://sandiego.craigslist.or...oach/6543662107.html

1988 Barth Regence

VIN: 15GED0412J1041229

odometer: 147000

see pics

Mike - call: (760) 668-4176

One of the best made coaches of all times.New motor reabuilt trans exselent shape inside and out.

3208 Cat pusher allison trans

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Something fishy above. Never heard of a Regence?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
Something fishy above. Never heard of a Regence?

Spoze you never heard of “exselent” either hmm

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was just leaving that for someone else to notice. Good job MD. Maybe someone else will find another spelling trick.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
What is this?? Because someone hasn't corrected his typing, we should make fun of this? Both of you have HAD errors in your previous posts from time to time! Modern electronics takes over and puts in what is programmed for the sequences. Don't check it, probably wil be wrong, why make fun of it?

This is a Barth forum NOT a grammer forum. They have a Barth for sale, looks like a good one! PLEASE STOP THIS CRAP!

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2176 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MWrench:
why make fun of it?
You asked WHY? Just for the FUN of it. OOPS Sorry Ed to offend you.
The real reason is I tend to judge ads with poor spelling as a scammer. This Barth hmm for sale may be real because it is not Quinn's Barth?
The serial number does not appear to be in our data tag project. There are some similar numbers. I did not find an exact match. It would be nice to get the tag for our Data Tag List.
quote:
originally posted by MWrench:
This is a Barth forum NOT a grammer forum. They have a Barth for sale, looks like a good one! PLEASE STOP THIS CRAP!
Hide Ok I wont piont out yuo have a coupel of missteaks in yuor postin. Hide

posted Hide Post
It is NOT a wiidee boudy. Tak a look.

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Yeah and it has a Cat engine... Wink ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5163 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
It is NOT a wiidee boudy. Tak a look.

Is it a WIDE body?

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the inside it looks like a skinny one. No triple windshield.