Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted
is it a Regal?
http://staugustine.craigslist.org/rvs/2873005137.html
no word about motor/miles etc

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jeff H
posted Hide Post
Looks like a 31ft Regal, Exactly like mine except for the color.

Posts: 30 | Location: Oklahoma | Member Since: 01-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
It's not far from me - if anyone's interested, I may be able to take a brief look.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:

This is a self contained 1985 barth.. It has new tires, its in great condition, and has brand new tires.... Me and my dad went in together and got this for a road trip to california, unfortunately his health went bad and we never got to drive it long distance... I have kept it up and made sure it still runs great.. This is a must see great deal... If interested please email me or call Sue at 352-468-1365 or 352-872-1182 .. Serious inquiries only please

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

85 barth motor home/class a/all aluminum body including frame structure/gm p-32 chassis/new 19.5 tires/20,000 miles

This is from an ad on Jacksonville craigslist I saw October 13. I bought it in November, some shots of the trip are here https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...61/m/8393936087/p/1 

Really quite original, still has original working roof air units, back up camera, blender, furnaces, water heater, and spotlight. Generator is non-op but turns over with 160 hrs. Newer fridge doesn't work, dash ac and heat, cruise control, cb, brake lights, hazard flashers, ice maker are non-op. Tv is gone. One awning has lost its spring but other 3 are ok. Newer hwh 300 series leveling jacks. New roof vents, ignition module, tires, some exhaust, vinyl flooring, fuel pump, and curtains. 

It runs and drives great but has crap in the gas tank so it's only great for a little bit. I only had to buy a carb kit and some fuses to get it from jacksonville, fl to oak ridge, tn. 

Hope it's ok I put all this here, but the forum has a lot of great documentation of so many specific coaches. 

Posts: 21 | Location: Oak Ridge Tennessee | Member Since: 11-11-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Yes it is certainly okay that you posted the info you did. We encourage you to participate in the forum and benefit from the vast amount of knowledge that is searchable on the site. glad you found the nice coach that you did. As you know, you are really close to one other member and not far from a couple others. I go near you twice a year, in route to Fontana Village Resort and back.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
It's not far from me - if anyone's interested, I may be able to take a brief look.

I'm only 45 miles from Oakridge so wll be happy to look at it for anybody.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post