Forums    Barth Sightings    1991 Barth Regal 23' EBAY $16000... SEE Q=A :)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1991 Barth Regal 23' EBAY $16000... SEE Q=A :)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-B...p2141725.m3641.l6368

1991 22’ Barth Regal For Sale: 165,000 miles on coach, 35,000 miles on Jasper crate 454 Chevy engine 7.4 V-8. Coach has Onan 4K generator, HWH leveling jacks, 2-way refrigerator/freezer, hardwood floors, 5 drawer pantry. Jack-knife couch pulls out into bed. Added dinette, with drawer space, which makes into a bed. Have owned coach 4 years, since then coach has new radiator, manifold, engine battery, alternator, converter, propane furnace motor, water pump, fuel pump, tires and more.
Also new are Fan-Tastic fan, roof air conditioner with remote, micro-wave/convection oven, TV/DVD and TV antenna.
No pets no smoker.

Question & Answer
Q: Please Elaborate; How many previous owners were there? About how many miles have you driven this unit? Do you have any reservations about this unit making it to Denver trouble free? Are you A senior person? I Really like the way this MH shows - Thank you for your reply - Have a wonderful evening.
A: Thank you for your response, the condition of this Barth is great. I believe we are the third owners. We bought the unit in California and have owned it four years. We have put 60,000 miles on it. Since the new engine was installed, two years ago, we have gone 35,000 miles.
Last June we went to Newfoundland and Labrador. This past winter we went out west and we put 8,500 miles on it in two months. It's never a straight line!
I think it would make it to Denver (or wherever you want to go), trouble free but it is 25 years old so who knows.
Almost everything is new, except the driver
. Somebody asked me why I am selling it and I said, "The clock".
They asked, "What's wrong with clock?" and I said "It's ticking!"
Tomorrow I will turn 78. Feel free to ask questions.

82 MCC {by Barth}
35' Length Vin 28
This is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 1883 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post