Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1991 Barth Breakaway 30' $9999 CraigsList Miami
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1991 Barth Breakaway 30' $9999 CraigsList Miami
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted
Craigslist Miami https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/rvs/5643935157.html

"...1991 BARTH 30 footer RV MOTORHOME for sale - $9999 (5940 Biscayne Blvd Miami, FL)
Up for sale is BARTH 30 footer RV

1991 BREAKAWAY
VIN: 4S7KT9T16MCOO37O7
condition: good
drive: rwd
fuel: diesel
odometer: 90222
paint color: red
size / dimensions: 30.7"
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

Bumper to bumper is 30.7"
Cummins turbocharged diesel engine runs great
Allison AT542 automatic transmission
Generator runs great using propane
Cruise control
Leveling jack
Two ceiling A/C works great
Easily fit 6 people
CHANGES or FIXES
Roof leaking seal (Feb. 16)
New tires ( all new 6 tires changed at one time on Feb. 2016)
Steps motor replace (on March 16)
OF COURSE, their is something needs to done, but if you know the right guy to fix it, it won't cost you much. Or I'll show you where to go for right service.
Why I have to let it go, because I don't have time to go out too far, and needs parking space.
YOU CAN COME TO SEE IT AND MAKE ME AN OFFER.

Mike W

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
those roof pic's are a concern..

also, never could understand why folks leave stuff all over something they are trying to sell?

not into staging that much but still, maybe just clean it up...toilet paper is a nice touch ... not..!

Mike W

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I suspect this is the vagabond coach originally for sale in '05 in RV Trader...Started at $36K, then $33K, then $30K, then $35K. I tried to get info on it, with no luck.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
New price!!

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/rvs/5643935157.html

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Keeping tradition, new price is higher...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
"OF COURSE, their is something needs to done, but if you know the right guy to fix it, it won't cost you much. Or I'll show you where to go for right service."

I've searched for used cars in southern FL a number of times and have learned not to go south of Boca Raton.

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post