Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Nice Older Barth in Missouri
 Login now/Join our community

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted
Here's a nice one on Craigslist in Missouri.

http://springfield.craigslist.org/rvs/1638737243.html

RAndy

Posts: 19 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK USA | Member Since: 04-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/14
Picture of Jerry Jelsing
posted Hide Post
looks like its had a lot of tlc.

Posts: 88 | Location: Green Valley AZ | Member Since: 10-31-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
It looks like a members coach in Arkansas, cannot find the link on Barthmobile.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
What a beauty! I don't expect her to last long at that price.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Compare to the beautiful polished coach under "1973 22' Barth" (Rick Bright). I believe they are one and the same.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
It is indeed, thought I would take Liz and drive back to the old home territory, take a look and maybe drive home with some shiny aluminum.
She went into how old is it, that's older than my 240D mode. You may remember this one the "leaks all its precious body fluids" vehicle.
I made a brief foray into but... mode and quickly decided to invoke the, "I'm just a guy" defense and escaped probable, "you've gotta sleep sometime" but still not driving around the countryside with a stand-up head. Do have one on the water though. Smiler

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com12/10
Picture of Gerald
posted Hide Post
Talked with the owner, Mr. Brightwell this morning and he said that a gentleman from Kansas City drove up earlier in the morning and had taken it home with him. Said he had over 3 pages of emails from people in just a couple of days!!

1986 Barth Regal SE
34 foot tag - 454 Chevy
8610 3363 34TFPOB

Posts: 227 | Location: Aberdeen, So. Dak. | Member Since: 09-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post