Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1976 Class C
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/13
Picture of Steve Griffin
posted

Posts: 151 | Location: Oologah, OK | Member Since: 10-05-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
wonder why the black stripe down the curb side.
Sleeps six ?!?

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mogan David:
Sleeps six ?!?

Could be 8 if you take the two over the cab, two in the dinette, two on the couch and one each in the driver and passenger seats. cheers
Marketing motto of any vehicle designed with sleeping aboard,"Sleeps more than you can stand."
Alternative, "Sleeps 3X more than bathroom capacity" hide

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Wish I had money, this would be #4.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mary, if you are collecting, you have to have all the variables, or at least one of each form...trailer, slide-in, class c....

Posts: 28 | Location: Hyattsville, Maryland | Member Since: 02-11-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Clarke, that is why I need this one, then I only need a slide in. Barth also made a Class B but we have no information on anyone having one or even having seen one. The only thing we have is the brochure.

I am looking for a sponsor! Wink

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post