Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

The 1976 20'er in dayton
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I just got it home. I will spend the winter redoing it the way i want. I also have a 1972 20'er also. But i hate the windshield. That is why i bought 1976, I like the windshield and i like the 20'er. I do a lot of motorcycle swap meets and i get in and out real easy, and it doesn't take up a lot of booth space.This is my first post anywhere

Posts: 4 | Location: new albany, in | Member Since: 01-10-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoshS
posted Hide Post
Got any pictures? I have a 75' 20'er.

Posts: 90 | Location: Belfair, WA | Member Since: 10-16-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...1087061/m/2443927967

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
Glad to see this coach has a new home. I looked at this one and with some work would make a fine coach. The P.O. was talking about the possibility of parting it and scrapping it. They didn't make many that short. Good luck with it. Send picture of your other one with data tag if you can.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post