Reply To This Topic

1972 Barth! - $9800 {columbus, OH}
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://columbus.craigslist.org/rvs/6071876890.html

Hello all interested Parties

What A Piece Of Art.

This is a Historical Vehicle..... With that being said...
This RV beats modern versions you could try to compare it to..
With what it's capabilities can be...
SEE the photo!!!
This is a One Of A Kind....
1972 Barth Limited
cylinders: 8 cylinders
fuel: gas
odometer: 88000
paint color: silver
transmission: automatic

Charles
call or text:
☎ (614) 507-9727

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Doug Thanks for Sighting this......

I'm gonna post a picture of the badge that is on this Beast... It is an RV...And a motor coach.... One of the first ones... The badge declares it's an Official Recreational Vehicle....

But I realize people like to say it's not an RV.... But it is... And probably the best and first company to ever make them of this Quality

Long live the Barth name and long live Freedom.

Posts: 5 | Location: Columbus, Ohio | Member Since: 11-25-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
As long as the windshieds are OK (they are impossible to find replacements) this could be a classic project for someone.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here it is....

Posts: 5 | Location: Columbus, Ohio | Member Since: 11-25-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C. Thompson:
Here it is....

Hey there C! Thanks for the posting. What you have posted is a RV emblem on the outside of the Barth.

Could you please post the data tag found behind the driver curtain? This will tell the members more about your Barth.

Cheers and good luck with your sale

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oops, I just noticed it is flagged for removal. Should it be deleted or erased?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
The image will be removed because it's an attachment - when I get a chance to send it to PB.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think everyone has the emblem above on their Barth. Maybe C. can update the link for us. The Craigslist link has been deleted already.

posted Hide Post
Hey.... A disgruntled buyer keeps flagging my post because I wouldn't sell him my Barth at a low ball price... Then he started insulting Barth's and telling me he likes Air Streams better....
For some reason Craigslist is really bad at fixing this issue....