Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1973 Barth Ranger??
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1973 Barth Ranger??
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of RainCatcher
posted
1973 Barth Ranger Motor Home. - $6000 (Maple Valley)
1973 25 ft Class A Model Barth Ranger Motorhome top of the line in its day Motor Coach on P1 Chevy chasis with 454 Chevy turbo 400 trans, P/S, A/C, Runs, Drives, Stops and no leaks. Looks and runs great. All appliances are in working order including the Roof Top and in Dash Air Conditioning. Yes, i do have some receipts and records, Barth is still as it was bought in Florida New in 1973 and all in pretty good shape, i replaced the galley rug with hardwood floors, the only thing left to do is the head liner and some carpeting which has been removed. I believe i'm the 3rd owner. There's approximently 98,000 miles on lt per the speedO. Yes, everything works, it has standard propane hot water tank and a additional electric instant hot water under the kitchen sink, large Refrigerator with Freezer, a 4 burner cook top range oven and forced air furnace that work on electrical via the generator or city/shorepower and propane. The 5k onan generator has a 30 amp plug on board and for shore power and works and runs but needs tune up. Most all the interior and exterior lights work. The sleeping arangements are as you enter the front passenger side front door midway down on the passenger side the drivers and passenger area is on the right with a pull down over head single bed, the double kitchen sinks are straight a head with the dinette on the left which folds down into a single bed, continue in and on the left and right are the rangeand over head oven, large refrigerator/freezer and electric/propane forced air furnace below frige continunine on they'er two more single beds and or two large lounges and lots of over head storage with a rear closet to the right of the rear bathroom with working sink, tub, shower and toilet. All the sewer plumbing and city water hookups are all there and ready to use.The motorhome has new tires all around and runs, drives and stops great. All in all this is a nice 1973 25 ft Class A Barth motorhome with large windows, with screens and curtians through out. The interior color has burgandy/white cushions and apollushtry, white counter tops brown and white trimed cupboards and walls, with lots of over head storage and kitchen cupboards. The rear bathroom and closet is white with shower curtain. All the glass, screens and Holding tanks Potable and city water and sewer hookups are there and in good shape. The coach is all alluminum construction (NO Wood) Exterior is Silver/brown alluminum skin like a Boeing Jetliner exterior. Clear title. Easy to minauver and drive. MUST SEE $6000.00 OBO. (TRADES WELCOME) MotorHome is factory stock and complete and no leaks / needs minor restoration. For additional info call 425-457-6481.. Pic's available upon request via my cell phone.

"Keep On Truckin"
94 30' Breakaway #3866
5.9 cummins on spartan chassis

Posts: 206 | Location: Seattle | Member Since: 04-22-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kind of wondering where this ad showed up...Craigslist?

Posts: 28 | Location: Hyattsville, Maryland | Member Since: 02-11-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of RainCatcher
posted Hide Post
Yes it was on the Seattle area Craig's List. Sorry I didn't post the link in the original thread, my bad. Here is the link to the site. 73 Barth Ranger

"Keep On Truckin"
94 30' Breakaway #3866
5.9 cummins on spartan chassis

Posts: 206 | Location: Seattle | Member Since: 04-22-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post