Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth surprise
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/22
Picture of Ian and Lynnette
posted
We bought a house in Nanton, Alberta, a town of only 2500 people, and are in the process of moving there. The house directly across from us has a Barth in the back yard! Will have to get to know them.

Posts: 141 | Location: Nanton, Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 02-27-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
That's a pretty cool surprise Smiler

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 621 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
It has been a month Lynnette and Ian since your post. Have you made friiends with your neighbors? Did you get snap a picture of the data tag behind the driver curtain?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/22
Picture of Ian and Lynnette
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I have been busy getting our new old house ready for move-in. I have met the neighbor briefly but haven't had the time to do much more than that, yet. He was aware of the Barthmobile site. I will grab a pic of that data tag sometime after our furniture arrives this week.

Posts: 141 | Location: Nanton, Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 02-27-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
♫ Patiently waiting for the rest of the surprise.♫

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post