Barthmobile Portal
Darth not Barth.... see pics

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6241087061/m/8353947987

05-25-2017, 02:26 PM
Doug Smiley
Darth not Barth.... see pics
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/pet/6145373974.html

Darth is a 4 year old Retriever-Dal mix. He was originally adopted from the shelter as a puppy. He has been a beloved member of a family. Today they had to find him a home and it was agonizing as they truly have loved him. Darth is a lover boy. He also knows how to sit, stay and shake. He is not a high energy boy. He's come into his own and he's more mellow. He loves to hang out with his people in the home. He came into his foster home and instantly made friends and snuggled with on the couch that night with his foster family. He is definitely a dog who is an option to go hiking if you're looking for a partner but he's also one to hang out if you don't feel like doing much. He won't require lots of activities on a daily basis but he'll be ready when you are!

Darth has lived with dogs. If there's a new dog in his future, let's introduce them and make sure it's a love fest. Darth is also an option to live by himself. He doesn't have to have anyone to entertain him! He's good on the leash. He could be a dog who goes out on Saturday morning and hangs out with you at the coffee shop.

Darth is an option for kids who are over the age of 6.

This dog is spayed/neutered, up to date on shots (DHPP, Bordatella and Rabies), dewormed, frontline applied and microchipped. Their adoption fee is $400. They will be at the Palo Alto Pet Food Express on our next adoption weekend if you'd like to meet them! This and other adoptable dogs can be viewed at http://dpsrescue.org/adopt/available.php You must fill out an application at the same website to be considered for adoption Smiler Thanks for wanting to rescue!

**Not all of our dogs go to each adoption event. We want to make sure if you are interested in a dog that we have the dog at adoptions but that can only happen if you fill out an application ahead of time and are pre-approved. (Generally this must happen prior to the weekend)

**If you are wanting to submit an application within 24 hours of an event, please print off the application and bring with you as well as submitting it. You may still submit it and if time and volunteers permit, we will contact you. Most applications submitted the weekend of adoptions are not responded to until after the adoption weekend.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

05-25-2017, 11:23 PM
Kevin
When I got Bern,

I told the previous owner I don't buy or pay for used dogs. The owner told me to take him to a good home. $400 adoption fee is just ludicrous. Sorry to say I still do not buy used dogs.

Since Darth is not a Barth, does it belong in MAHEM? But he is not a motor home either. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday?

By the way Bern's birthday was on the calendar yesterday, but we had to leave him in the Florida sun. Bern had cancer of the spleen while we were in Florida this past winter.