Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Route 301 outside of Brandon Fl
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I am a new Barth wannabe so when I was driving down Route 301 south near Tampa Fl I was so excited to see a Barth parked in a parking lot with other old Motorhomes. I pulled in and a man immediately came and said I could look inside! My first introduction to a Barth was pretty sad. The poor baby had been sitting exposed to the weather. A ceiling dome in the kitchen area was askew and showing daylight around the edges. I pretty much held my breath to avoid breathing mold spores for the rest of the tour! I did get a photo and the phone number of the owner. He said he is interested in selling it but this was a few weeks ago. I am interested in buying a Barth but maybe one that is a bit happier!

Posts: 6 | Location: Tampa FL | Member Since: 04-25-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
My first encounter with a Barth disappointing also. Most of the overhead storage doors were hanging open and flapped back and forth when I drove it. I did make an offer but it was declined. Thank God the offer was declined. Shortly after I found the one I now own.
Is there any chance you could go back and take a picture of the Data Tag? It would be nice to see if it is in our list. Our Superman Bill NY could add the unlisted data tag for future reference.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not sure how soon I could get back there. I have a photo of the drivers side and the back side has a Family Motor Coach Assc tag number.The owner told me he was looking for $5000.00 minimum. It is a diesel. I would be happy to txt the picture I have of it to anyone interested.

Posts: 6 | Location: Tampa FL | Member Since: 04-25-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Raasco, check your Private messages for a phone number you can text me the FMCA number to.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post