Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1978 Barth 28' - $9950 OBO CDN (Vancouver)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1978 Barth 28' - $9950 OBO CDN (Vancouver)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://portland.craigslist.or...arth/6677544917.html

1978 Barth 28' third owner has always been stored inside and it shows. I urge anyone interested to look up the history of the Barth. They spared no expense in the quality of these.
The motto was quality not quantity. All the research is very impressive. Theres been a lot of care given to this vintage survivor.
The powertrain is a bigblock 454 with a 400 turbo transmission.
It has new exhaust and is set up to tow.
Tires have less than 5k miles. Fidge/freezer works great.
Two new Interstate coach batteries and a new radiator also. Just had the roof sealed for good measure. In the process of ordering original cabinet door catches. Rear bedroom. Large bathroom. Couch/hidebed and pull down bed up front. This old school vintage RV is fully sided and framed with aircraft aluminum.
There is no rot. Not even the weather stripping on the windows as it has been inside its whole life. If your into vintage like me the Barth is the best. Again look them up. It's very difficult to price. Auto licensing gave me a printout of 30k value.
see pics
I personally feel 20k is not out of line. So I priced it to sell. Please call or text 3609106611.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
https://portland.craigslist.or...home/6692569761.html

1978 Barth motorhome - $8500 (Vancouver)

1978 Barth 30' vintage RV
454 w/ 400 turbo transmission
2 new Interstate coach batteries
New radiator
New front air bags
5k mi. on tires
Always stored inside since new
Roof just resealed by RV Pro
Aircraft aluminum siding and framing
Generator fridge A/C hot water heater furnace all work
Call or text for details
8500 obo

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post