Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth on Alaska Hwy near Whitehorse
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of bud@YXY
posted
We saw a maroon coloured ~34ft Regal (guess early 80's) towing a small (Japanese type) 4X4 with Florida rear and Alaska from plates, traveling near Whitehorse Yukon today (heading north), at about 5 pm.

Bud

1993 Breakaway 36ft & 1977 20 ft
Spartan: air ride and brakes & P32(?)
Cummins: 8.3 litre 250hp, PACBrake
Allison 3060 (6 spd)
Front entry, side hallway
7.5 kw diesel gen.
1999 2dr Tracker 4X4 5spd, SMI Braking system

Posts: 253 | Location: Yukon--Arizona and around | Member Since: 06-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Busted! I believe you spoke with us in our favorite campground "WalMart" as we were southbound. Now we are new members. Happy Trails from Dave and Joyce

Posts: 3 | Location: Mount Dora, Fl/Somewhere, Alaska | Member Since: 02-23-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/10
posted Hide Post
Dear Dave and Joyce,

You have a 34' Regal??? We have a 1984 35 ft Regal (actually measures 34ft bumper to bumper...454 chassis). I haven't really seen another like ours so I was trying to find others...Thanks, K&E

Posts: 429 | Location: The Great Midwest | Member Since: 12-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of bud@YXY
posted Hide Post
Dave & Joyce:
Glad to see you made it back AND that you found the Barthmobile site,--- this is a wonderful site! All the details about Barths are here for the exploring and as you may find, plenty of people ready to expound on the virtues of a Barth.
Its not often we see Barths here and its a first
to see a traverler going in opposite directions--- and we don't even live on that highway.
Welcome

Regards Bud

1993 Breakaway 36ft & 1977 20 ft
Spartan: air ride and brakes & P32(?)
Cummins: 8.3 litre 250hp, PACBrake
Allison 3060 (6 spd)
Front entry, side hallway
7.5 kw diesel gen.
1999 2dr Tracker 4X4 5spd, SMI Braking system

Posts: 253 | Location: Yukon--Arizona and around | Member Since: 06-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave and Joyce Potter:
Busted! I believe you spoke with us in our favorite campground "WalMart" as we were southbound. Now we are new members. Happy Trails from Dave and Joyce

Hi, Ours is a 31' Regal. It is our dream vehicle. When our shildren were young we ran up and down the east coast in a rebuilt Landau. Every time we spotted a Barth on the road, we drooled. Now we are living our dream. I hope you find someone with the longer model. Happy trails from Joyce and Dave Potter

Posts: 3 | Location: Mount Dora, Fl/Somewhere, Alaska | Member Since: 02-23-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post