Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    Barth for sale doa side of the road outside Waterbury ct.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth for sale doa side of the road outside Waterbury ct.
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Barth broken down outside Waterbury ct.
77 he’s asking 3k. Looks about 30 ft
Facebook marketplace

77 chevy barth 454 big block rebuilt with 20k. Basically All original. Two fuel tanks onboard propane tank 4 burner stove fridge onboard vacuum onboard generator full bathroom 2 beds in back fold out couch and dinette booth swiveling front seats with overhead bed. 10 new tires with a full size spare. I drove it to Connecticut across country with a car on a tow dolly behind it ran amazing but quit on me coming through Middlebury. Turns over has spark not sure what im doing wrong and I need it off the road. Everything works. No rust. I replaced the brake lines pads and transmission coolant lines. Lots of other work has been done to it. I have the original manual all the service records and a clean title. Serious buyers only i need to drive 4 hours back to meet you. 3000 obro. The tires alone were 2500. And there's no other barth of this model on the road. They only made 50. Read Less

Posts: 13 | Location: Connecticut | Member Since: 03-16-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
Sad story indeed.
Any chance of getting the link to the Facebook Marketplace ad and getting it on the thread?

Does the coach belong to you Sam, or is this thread posted on behalf of the seller?

Inquiring minds want to know Cool

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not my coach. I just drove by it and saw it was for sale

Posts: 13 | Location: Connecticut | Member Since: 03-16-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of BarthBluesmobile
posted Hide Post
SOLD!

1987 Barth 27' P32 Chassis
Former State Police Command Post
Chevrolet 454
Weiand Manifold, Crane Cam, Gibson Exhaust

Posts: 524 | Location: Massachusetts | Member Since: 07-28-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/09
posted Hide Post
Hey Matt, did you buy it?

Three Times A Charm
88 30' Regal John Deere
Hot Rod Lincoln
511 Cubic Inches
8712-3499-30J-A

Posts: 220 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. | Member Since: 03-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BarthBluesmobile
posted Hide Post
I didn't but I had contacted the seller... Someone got a really good deal I think.... I was toying with the idea of taking on another project!

Matt

1987 Barth 27' P32 Chassis
Former State Police Command Post
Chevrolet 454
Weiand Manifold, Crane Cam, Gibson Exhaust

Posts: 524 | Location: Massachusetts | Member Since: 07-28-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post