Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1971 Barth A - $1000 (obo) (NE ia)

Closed Topic Closed
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1971 Barth A - $1000 (obo) (NE ia)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://lacrosse.craigslist.or...mper/6542728909.html

Bars RV camper
see pics
Chevrolet 350
Auto
Onan generator
needs restoring
OBO Ricky:
(563) 380-8566

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Doug, I know you are trying to top my April fools jokes here from prior years.
This is posted in two other locations.
From our terms of service. "When posting a new thread, please post it only once in the appropriate forum. Posting an identical thread in multiple forums is not allowed without permission, and duplicate threads may be deleted. If you are unsure of which forum would be appropriate, post the message and if it is in the wrong forum then it will be moved to the correct forum."
I have flagged this for deletion. I suggest searching the last for digits of the phone number in the advanced search box, before posting duplicates to save us money here. Thanks for your diligent searches.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
just did a search and this link came up only once for this year...

No one has ever complained about my postings before,...only you??

Quote: post the message..... and if it is in the wrong forum then it will be moved to the correct forum

So I take it that you do not want updates about a particular Barth when the poster changes details??

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Doug, you have been around here long enough to post in the proper place. You will be saving Rusty and Bill work. Rusty is dealing with the after effects of Hurricane Irma and Bill NY is constantly been battling New York snow storms. Please help them keep things in order.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I'm dealing with Irma just fine. And I can deal with posts needing discipline. I can't recall any of Doug's in that category.

Kindly leave the moderating to the moderators, and be advised that Bill N Y and I can speak for ourselves, although sometimes I do speak for Bill.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Geez.. all the attention Ole Ricky's girl is getting, someone buy this cutie, I keep thinking it needs love!!!!! Some Rotella and gasoline and off she will go!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2056 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
I'm dealing with Irma just fine. And I can deal with posts needing discipline. I can't recall any of Doug's in that category.

Kindly leave the moderating to the moderators, and be advised that Bill N Y and I can speak for ourselves, although sometimes I do speak for Bill.

Superman Violence Thumbs Up cheers Shields Up Thumbs Up Salute

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Report This Post