Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1985 Barth Regency RD-B Motorcoach (Harrisburg)
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1985 Barth Regency RD-B Motorcoach (Harrisburg)
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
My introduction to Barth was a Regency, 2002, for sale at a campground south of Circleville, OH. Salesman was way too eager to make a deal. I had stopped to check the campground thinking it might be a nice alternative living in my camper vs. Hotels. I was nearing a one year anniversary of a 6 week consulting project, which seemed to have another year or more to go, and living out of a suitcase had lost all appeal. Back at the office I searched Barth motorhome, found Barthmobile.com, connected with Dave Bowers who advised me of the iffy front suspension and the man with the alternative repair who has since past (I think his son took over briefly), I have flirted with ownership in the past and recent past but at this point I succumb to the reality that I can't get the boat waxed, the garage cleaned, let alone add 6 or 8 cylinders to my current maintenance plan for 30. That doesn't consider dealing corrosion, another fuel tank, fuel type, winterizing schedule,whine, whine, whine!
Tim

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post