Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth in Waycross GA
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted
Went to visit my son today in Waycross today. Could not believe it but I spotted a Barth today at a Kroger parking lot. It had Alaska plate in front and FL in back. It appeared to be a front engine model and had quite a tail swing on it. Have no idea the model or year. Wish I had a way to have taken a picture. Left my phone in my car while riding with my son.

Tom

Posts: 306 | Location: Jacksonville FL | Member Since: 05-21-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am betting that was my husband and I. We are "vain" about Alaska, hence the front plate. Our youngest son lives in Fairbanks, Alaska. That motorhome has been to Alaska 5 times in the past 10 years. In fact, we are currently sitting in Lamar, CO headed east. Still going strong. I have never added a picture, but will do so.

Joyce

Posts: 3 | Location: Mount Dora, Fl/Somewhere, Alaska | Member Since: 02-23-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post