Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barths - UNSIGHTED
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted
Over the last year and a half these two Barths have traveled almost 20,000 miles together. We have been from the Atlantic to the Pacific. From Florida to the Michigan Upper Peninsula and about 40 states in between.

Not one reported sighting by a Barthmobiler. The odds are we had to pass at least one somewhere along the road. But we ain't giving up. Next years trip should be about 16,000 miles. Milford, Canada, Calgary Stampede, Alaska, Napa Valley, and point in between.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...1087061/m/9613992677 Hey I posted when we spotted Tom and Nancy leaving Asheville NC last December going east on I 40. Roll Eyes

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
And I keep asking myself why do I keep working. Turned 70 6 days ago. Tooling Along

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post