Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    Facebook Breakaway.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Facebook Breakaway.
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
Nice looking but will need some cleaning up. I'm trying to copy the txt here so someone could contact the owner for pix. It's in New York.

Jay Carter
Yesterday at 1:39 AM ·
1991 Barth 28' Breakaway, Spartan Chassid, Cummins Diesel, Allison 4 speed Auto. I believe everything is in working order or could be easily enuf.
I bought from an estate last fall. Drove 150 miles home with no problems. I have all the manuals and maintenance history since it was new. Odometer read 69,000 miles on the day I purchased it. Its an electronic unit and stopped working during the trip Home. Maintenance records verify this accordingly.Unit os in very good condition. The front brakes were just freshened with rotors turned and new calipers due to hard spots from sitting after the previous owner passed away. This Rv runs drives and performs with ease and unbelievable power. Will need some minor cleaning due to setting.
My life plans have changed due to health issues. Causing me to sell this with great regrets. It is registered and insured currently. Asking price of $15,000 is by far less than I have invested. If you are not a serious buyer PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER INQUIRING. As this breaks my heart to have to sell this life dream.
Location is 46 Broadway
Ft. Edward, N.Y. 12828
Jay Carter
518 209 1801
E Mail: streetrodsplus1957@gmail.com
PHONES CALLS PREFERRED
CALL ANYTIME

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
That sounds like a good coach and priced to sell. Several more pics on Facebook Thumbs Up

Posts: 5180 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of five-oh
posted Hide Post
I've drooled over that since he posted it. Totally would love it, but we've yet to use Buford the '88 other than the one trip to Branson. If I bring another Barth home, I'll become an involuntary full-timer at the express desire of my wife, while she enjoys the sticks and bricks.. LOL

Posts: 58 | Location: Hattieville, Arkansas | Member Since: 11-01-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, searched FB Marketplace but can't find ad this morning (not uncommon with FB!). Sent owner a note to see if sold already.

Posts: 42 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 12-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I saw it on the Barth Owners group page, not marketplace.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
I saw it on the Barth Owners group page, not marketplace.

Contacted owner, yes, in Barth Group only specifically to avoid FB MP!

Posts: 42 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 12-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post