Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1994 28' Barth found in Washington state
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/14
posted Hide Post
Thanks Hank, The data tag was hidden behind the privacy curtain. And that is one hell of a privacy curtain. It was hiding that tag real well. It took me a couple minutes to find the thing. Anyway I took a picture of it and then left the camera at the shop. I'll get the data tag on here tomorrow.
Jerry Jelsing, you are more than welcome to come look at it anytime you want. It would be very cool if we could see yours also. We own West Coast RV Recycling and Sales in Centralia. 1103 W. Reynolds Ave. (360)669-0346 We are open Tues-Fri 9-5 Sat.8-12 Please stop in for a visit. We plan on completely restoring our "94 Breakaway and using it for the flagship of the business. Can't wait to start the process.

Posts: 38 | Location: Centralia, Washington | Member Since: 01-12-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Kindly DO NOT send any more pix as attachments - email to me and I'll load to Photobucket. Website resources are tight, and the use of Photobucket relieves some of that pressure. Thanks!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Rusty, it won't happen again. Thanks for letting me know.

Posts: 38 | Location: Centralia, Washington | Member Since: 01-12-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you Kevin or Bill delete the picture? That is fine with me.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
All your pix are now in Photobucket; I linked them and deleted the attachments, so all is well.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rusty

posted Hide Post

Picture of Jerry Jelsing
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the invite to come down and look at your Barth. I will try and do that in the next week. I will try and call first and let you know when, to make sure we can connect.

Posts: 88 | Location: Green Valley AZ | Member Since: 10-31-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I look forward to it. Thanks.

Picture of Jerry Jelsing
posted Hide Post
I recently drove to Centralia and saw WCRVs new Breakaway. They were very nice and showed me the coach, and admitted to becoming new Barth addicts.
The process of gutting the interior to get rid of the mice and water damage has already been started. With the expertise they have, I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out. They said it runs very well, given how long it has set. It will be an interesting restoration to follow.

Posts: 88 | Location: Green Valley AZ | Member Since: 10-31-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pictures Jerry. Thanks for coming down and letting us see your amazing coach. It is a good inspiration for us. We know it will be a long, tedious and tough project, but the reward for the work will be amazing. Your regency was incredible. You have done a great job. I look forward to another visit sometime. Thanks again

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/14
Picture of Bubba Barth
posted Hide Post
Hey you live close to me. Are you able to make the 50th reunion or is this project farther away than that? What I am looking for are the small pullout awnings for the windows. Could you please read the manufacturer of the small awnings?

Cheers
Meric

Posts: 242 | Location: Sequim Washington | Member Since: 05-12-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jerry Jelsing
posted Hide Post
Mine are Zip Dee, same as the main awning. I believe the Breakaway has the same. I remember looking at them, and thinking they were the same, but did not look at the name on the roller end. I am sure I have a brochure in the Barth manual if you need more info.

posted Hide Post
All the awnings on the Mouse Motel are Zip Dee brand.