Forums    Barth Sightings    Bison?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic
  
Bison?
 Login now/Join our community
 
Picture of Flathead
posted
 
Posts: 41 | Location: tennessee | Member Since: 09-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/22
Picture of Ian and Lynnette
posted Hide Post
I've copied the data tag off the advert and will post under the Tag Project.
 
Posts: 112 | Location: Nanton, Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 02-27-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Bunk beds with their own windows! Another first. Looks rough but I still think it could be brought back to life.


79 Barth Classic
 
Posts: 3426 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of five-oh
posted Hide Post
I haven't even finished up the things I wanna do to Buford, or came close really, have approximately 12 million other projects and no money, a remodel underway, and two jobs- so why do I insanely want to go rescue this coach and bring it home??
This Barthism should have a legit medical diagnosis because it's got to be a sickness.
 
Posts: 52 | Location: Hattieville, Arkansas | Member Since: 11-01-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by five-oh:
I haven't even finished up the things I wanna do to Buford, or came close really, have approximately 12 million other projects and no money, a remodel underway, and two jobs- so why do I insanely want to go rescue this coach and bring it home??
This Barthism should have a legit medical diagnosis because it's got to be a sickness.


That could be an after affect of dealing with Duane! Sorry

Some of us have and maintain 2 or more. It’s called the Mary Ray Club! cheers


Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth
 
Posts: 1257 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/22
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by five-oh:
This Barthism should have a legit medical diagnosis because it's got to be a sickness.


Hello, my name is Steve and I am a hopeless Barth Junkie.
Run away while you still can! It is a slippery slope you are on. Don't say we didn't warn you... confusion


9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 300 hp
 
Posts: 4833 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of five-oh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
quote:
Originally posted by five-oh:
This Barthism should have a legit medical diagnosis because it's got to be a sickness.


Hello, my name is Steve and I am a hopeless Barth Junkie.
Run away while you still can! It is a slippery slope you are on. Don't say we didn't warn you... confusion


I suspect I'm hooked. Big Grin I check this forum repeatedly during the day, spend spare time daydreaming about the next trip, and when I'm working on the antiques- I'm looking out the door at Buford, thinking about the next mod. I went to Lowes today to buy insulation for the remodel/addition I'm working on. I made it all the way to the flooring aisle, and caught myself thinking "Lou really wants the carpet in Burford replaced and that weathered grey vinyl wood look tile really would look good..." ROTFLMAO

Yeah, Dana, let's blame it on Duane. Big Grin
 
Posts: 52 | Location: Hattieville, Arkansas | Member Since: 11-01-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Another summer project, found a Mercedes roadster, been sitting for 4 years, probably needs an engine and transmission rebuild. What would be more fun, the Mercedes, night make me a few dollars, the Barth will probably lose me a couple of grand!!

But I have the Barth Fever,,,, would probably pick the Barth!!!

Hope I can pick neither!! lol


25 Ft Glassnose, 2792, 1982
454 Engine
Plain Jane Interior
Original Paint
 
Posts: 1827 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of five-oh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
Another summer project, found a Mercedes roadster, been sitting for 4 years, probably needs an engine and transmission rebuild. What would be more fun, the Mercedes, night make me a few dollars, the Barth will probably lose me a couple of grand!!

But I have the Barth Fever,,,, would probably pick the Barth!!!

Hope I can pick neither!! lol


Man, if you pick the Mercedes, you are a braver man than I. Foreign cars, especially German foreign cars, are amazing when they run well, but around here, are guaranteed money pits if they need ANY work. I passed on a gorgeous 04 Jag here recently because it needed engine work. Prettiest cream leather interior I've ever seen, beautiful immaculate body- and it was literally going to cost more than the car blue booked for to make it drivable.

As far as losing money on the Barth's- if it helps, you made one family very, very happy and insured at least one Barth is a treasured family member on the last one you sold. I doubt it'll ever leave us. LOL
 
Posts: 52 | Location: Hattieville, Arkansas | Member Since: 11-01-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Bob, my joy comes from having found the right family for ole Buford!! Every day I say a lil prayer that it holds together and gives you and yours pleasure. After meeting you I knew it was the right thing to do, you probably could have talked me down a bit more!!! No it is too late now sorry!!! lol


25 Ft Glassnose, 2792, 1982
454 Engine
Plain Jane Interior
Original Paint
 
Posts: 1827 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of five-oh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
After meeting you I knew it was the right thing to do, you probably could have talked me down a bit more!!! No it is too late now sorry!!! lol

Well, darn. I guess I should tell you that if you'd refused my offer, I'd have gone up a bit.. ROTFLMAO
I'm sure glad you didn't though, 'cause the remodel-and-addition project my wife has me doing is eating every spare cent of cash I get.Big Grin
 
Posts: 52 | Location: Hattieville, Arkansas | Member Since: 11-01-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

    Forums    Barth Sightings    Bison?

This website is dedicated to the Barth Custom Coach, their owners and those who admire this American made, quality crafted, motor coach.
We are committed to the history, preservation and restoration of the Barth Custom Coach.