Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

'97 (?) 34' on Ebay
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
posted Hide Post
My guess is '97. Wink

I didn't know there were any tag axles available in later models.

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Note the double-sofa or double-dinette option....From the looks of the sofa's base cabinetry, compared to the overheads, it looks like it could have been OEM....Kinda neat!

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
posted Hide Post
I e-mailed the seller about the model year discrepency, and got this response:

quote:
Dear scottydl,

isn't dylexia wonderful, it is a 1997, i will edit the ad, thank you

- trailerratz

Wink

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Mark Paulus had it in Craigs 2009 and again January this year. When I asked him in JAN for more pics, he wrote back "I don't take pictures"
See previous thread(s)
http://barthmobile.com/eve/for...41087061/m/706101012

Now his photos show two variations of the right front interior. The older photos (WS curtains open, snow on ground) show tiny dinette where copilot seat belongs. I infer that he later made it more conventional to make it more sellable.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Couple of the pictures are interesting but also confusing. One picture shows a copilots seat with a small couch directly behind it and under the window. In another picture the couch seems to be converted to a dinette set and the copilots seat is gone. This could be very versatile but would love to see pictures of how the conversion works.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
After going back and forth more times than I could count, I came up with this. How about the co-pilot seat folds down and into the floor ala mini-van rear seats, then the forward half of the couch assembly slides forward over the top of the seat, opening up leg room and splitting the couch, swivel the seats and bring up the table, and you have a dinette for 2. If this is the case, it's a pretty impressive piece of engineering. What do you think Nick?

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Sure. and it is all done with the push of a button on the same remote that turns off the alarm system, lowers the entry stairs and starts your pre-selected choice of music.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sure. and it is all done with the push of a button on the same remote that turns off the alarm system, lowers the entry stairs and starts your pre-selected choice of music.

.......or maybe two different RV's ???

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I don't mind being laughed at when I throw out a possibility, I just put it out there for your perusal, but I'd like to get some before-after side-by-side pics of this area, because I don't think I'm that far off. Of course a note from the owner would clear this up once and for all, and if I'm totally wrong it would be the first time!!! Wink

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mogan David:
When I asked him in JAN for more pics, he wrote back "I don't take pictures"...
You know... you're only about 40 miles from this.

Item Location: Marshall, MI, United States

Might be worthwhile to go snap a few pics for our file and get an image of the data tag too.

Would like to see how the seat folds - I don't think Danny is too far off.

This coach should be 9705-M0031-34FF-2C

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Watch out! The guy may have a gun hmm
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
When are you people going to be honest - people don't post Barths in the For Sale section to sell their motor homes. They just want to see what they can get for them. I chased many MHs and had most of the people change their minds. Even though lots of people list thier Barths, very few sell them! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't mind being laughed at when I throw out a possibility, I just put it out there for your perusal, but I'd like to get some before-after side-by-side pics of this area, because I don't think I'm that far off

I'm with you........these are two different RV's or photos from two different periods mof time

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Danny, please don't take it as being laughed at. I certainly meant no insult -- merely trying to play along with what I perceived as a jest.

Bill, yes I will be happy to inspect if somebody is genuinely interested. Remember, in January I had set and confirmed an appointment for so doing. I was stood up. Soon thereafter, I became very, very interested in getting a lo mileage, one owner Foretravel Grand Villa in San Diego. I wasn't able to get it. Soon after I returned from CA, Helen Yale significantly lowered the price of the Breakaway she and her husband had for about 19 years. Thus, I did not pursue Mr. Paulus to reschedule inspection.

Dick, the RV advertised in 2009 and the RV advertised twice so far in 2011 are obviously the same (irrespective of the rt frt interior change). Notice the red oriental style rug runner, unattached wooden trim sticking up from the coach, plaid upholstery and the bunched-up blanket in the exact same place. The snow (and lack thereof) is evidence of some photos having been taken at a different time, not of two different coaches.
I think we missed his most recent CL ad, just before it went ebay:
http://battlecreek.craigslist.org/rvs/2422829645.html