Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    Trolley on... ebay..
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Trolley on... ebay..
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted
Up for sale is a 1997 Barth Trolley, 23 Passenger. This little Trolley with it's Cummns Diesel starts easy and runs strong. It has a automatic transmission, Power steering and it is easy to drive. It had new Toyo 245/75 R 22.5 tires installed 5 years ago up front and new recaps at the rear. Two new very large Battery's were just installed. It also has a Onon Commercial 7.5 Diesel generator on board but it has not been run for several years and will need to be looked at. (turns over but I could not get it to start) This Trolley has been a very successful part of our down town with tour's but the owner has retired and the Trolley must go to a new home. I'm listing this little Trolley for my friend and will take all questions to him. Buyer is responsible for shipping and shipping costs. We will help with loading or in anyway we can or just drive it home. For your questions please call Bill (208)750-0000

ebay link, pic's will disappear so capture images if desired
https://www.ebay.com/itm/334153828607

I have no connection with sale/buyer..

M/C-W

1991 early XL-style (maybe 1 of 2?) Breakaway... but prior to that actual (XL) designation...
2nd Breakaway w/Cat 3208T 250 hp motor 4 spd MT643 Allison trans Gilig Air suspension chassis/brakes
Data Tag: 9010 3694 34-BG-1B

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting is looks like a real cream puff. I wish you would have snagged the data tag.

Posts: 2479 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
sorry about putting it in the wrong thread..Its not like it mentions ebay in the next thread topic below for sale..duh.. Looks like they accepted best offer and its sold..Quick..

Anyone have an example of the data tag for trolleys and where it would be located? I'll ask the seller

never saw the Barth logo before on trolleys. Right above the headlight..Do all trolleys have the Barth logo or just certain body manufacturers?

feel free to move this to the right forum thread..

M/C-W

1991 early XL-style (maybe 1 of 2?) Breakaway... but prior to that actual (XL) designation...
2nd Breakaway w/Cat 3208T 250 hp motor 4 spd MT643 Allison trans Gilig Air suspension chassis/brakes

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Cindy and Mike,
There are 5 Barth trolleys at the bottom of the Data Tage Page. You can click on some of the information there also.
You will also find some other Breakaway XL coaches there too.

Posts: 2479 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
I wrote to the guy via his ebay handle..hopefully he will provide a data tag for the project..I took a screenshot of the 5 entires..

M/C-W